Ok first of all i am still unsure if ill do it because even in my situation it means a lot. So consider this "testing the water"
But i want your opinion as in would you guys trust me to represent you guys in medias? Like not merb per say as an entity of course but clients overall.
I wanted for a long time to give my version on the business but i never pulled the trigger. Im thinking maybe Sonia Von Sacher's podcast (if she want to have me) or similar outlets. Maybe even more mainstream but i doubt they would give me a voice.
Lots of you know me. I been around a while..
I don't have much to "lose" like im single, my familly and friends know i do it... It could close some doors for "the futur" but im 40+ now...
Like im not a young guy...
Give me your opinions ...
But i want your opinion as in would you guys trust me to represent you guys in medias? Like not merb per say as an entity of course but clients overall.
I wanted for a long time to give my version on the business but i never pulled the trigger. Im thinking maybe Sonia Von Sacher's podcast (if she want to have me) or similar outlets. Maybe even more mainstream but i doubt they would give me a voice.
Lots of you know me. I been around a while..
I don't have much to "lose" like im single, my familly and friends know i do it... It could close some doors for "the futur" but im 40+ now...
Like im not a young guy...
Give me your opinions ...





