Classy Angel
Montreal Escorts

Euphoria agency in the news

Lunaseraphim

Of the moon
Supporting Member
Jul 18, 2024
3,484
11,848
113
33
Montréal
www.lunasparx.com
Like any other job, if you've lost your job at the agency, or if you don't get clients as an indy, you are out of work. Nobody would say to another type of employee ''you're free to walk away from your job''. It's not really easy to get a job in 2026, and the economy is pretty poor. This is why some people stay at a job they don't enjoy, or accept less than favorable conditions.

I don't think the question should be ''is an agency or MP owner the same as a pimp that takes all your earnings'' because we know that's not the case. But even in this industry an employer should do their best to ensure that clients are good matches for their employees, to screen clients, to allow a bit of freedom in terms of personal boundaries, and comfortable conditions precisely because of how intimate the work is and the high level of emotional labor. That being said, as an employee or as somebody who is self-employed, no matter what you will have to adapt to the market and to the economy.

I just think that if there was more education and better laws, and I feel like I'm repeating myself, we wouldn't have as many ''bad experiences'', and we would have more choices.
 
  • Like
Reactions: nycbadboy128

CLOUD 500

Well-Known Member
Jan 10, 2005
8,581
6,545
113
Corporations fuck you a different way lol.
Good thing is you make your own luck in life and choose where and what type of work you want to do.
In a country like Canada you can decide your future.
Exactly what my point was. Each person is free to leave and make their own luck and the same goes for the escorts at the agencies. They can leave and work as Indys.
 
  • Like
Reactions: nycbadboy128

CLOUD 500

Well-Known Member
Jan 10, 2005
8,581
6,545
113
Like any other job, if you've lost your job at the agency, or if you don't get clients as an indy, you are out of work. Nobody would say to another type of employee ''you're free to walk away from your job''. It's not really easy to get a job in 2026, and the economy is pretty poor. This is why some people stay at a job they don't enjoy, or accept less than favorable conditions.
Managers say this often and in the real world everyone is replaceable. You are just a number.
I don't think the question should be ''is an agency or MP owner the same as a pimp that takes all your earnings'' because we know that's not the case. But even in this industry an employer should do their best to ensure that clients are good matches for their employees, to screen clients, to allow a bit of freedom in terms of personal boundaries, and comfortable conditions precisely because of how intimate the work is and the high level of emotional labor. That being said, as an employee or as somebody who is self-employed, no matter what you will have to adapt to the market and to the economy.
The agencies got racial restrictions now and I seen some with age restrictions. Not all girls seem to want to give all GFE acronyms and the agency lets it slide. Looks like to me the agencies are letting the girls leeway with boundaries. Not sure how much more freedom they want but they can work as Indys. Like anyone that wants to work the way they want they can open up their own business.
I just think that if there was more education and better laws, and I feel like I'm repeating myself, we wouldn't have as many ''bad experiences'', and we would have more choices.
They got laws those in power choose prohibition.
 
  • Like
Reactions: josie1987

Lunaseraphim

Of the moon
Supporting Member
Jul 18, 2024
3,484
11,848
113
33
Montréal
www.lunasparx.com
Managers say this often and in the real world everyone is replaceable. You are just a number.

The agencies got racial restrictions now and I seen some with age restrictions. Not all girls seem to want to give all GFE acronyms and the agency lets it slide. Looks like to me the agencies are letting the girls leeway with boundaries. Not sure how much more freedom they want but they can work as Indys. Like anyone that wants to work the way they want they can open up their own business.

They got laws those in power choose prohibition.
The prohibition laws aren't good........ That's not what I mean by better laws.

We know we're replaceable and just a number. Btw this is the real world. My point is we live in capitalism and if you lose your income you can't pay your rent or eat, sex workers included. So that's why some people stay working for places even if it's not ideal for them. Besides I know everyone hates hearing this but most women join this industry because of economic scarcity or burnout from other work.

You're mentioning the racial restrictions because it personally affects you. But don't you think these restrictions are in place because agencies aren't losing too much money from them? I have no idea if all girls want to give all GFE acronyms but from what I had heard, they are mandatory at agencies. If that isn't true, well, maybe I'm wrong.. But from what people I know who worked for agencies told me, you actually have to give a full GFE service at an agency, to every client. That is what is expected. Also, these types of restrictions are specific to the sex industry. As a black or brown client, you are not prioritized by these employers and you also suffer discrimination. They could focus on hiring more girls who don't have racial restrictions... but they don't do that, because from my perspective, another type of client is kept in mind.

All we can do is hear what people say about their work places.. And i also don't think the experience is the same for everyone. I'm talking about how I currently enjoy working for a MP, but some people would never do that and they prefer working at an agency by far. You just can't take what one individual person says and apply it to everyone in the industry, you have to have a honest conversation with multiple individuals.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: nycbadboy128

CLOUD 500

Well-Known Member
Jan 10, 2005
8,581
6,545
113
The prohibition laws aren't good........ That's not what I mean by better laws.
About what are better laws it depends on who you ask. The general public does not care much it is only the small portion of population that care the SWs and the clients.
We know we're replaceable and just a number. Btw this is the real world. My point is we live in capitalism and if you lose your income you can't pay your rent or eat, sex workers included. So that's why some people stay working for places even if it's not ideal for them.
That is the same for all including workers working crap jobs for low wages who keep on working at those places because the bills got to be paid.
You're mentioning the racial restrictions because it personally affects you. But don't you think these restrictions are in place because agencies aren't losing too much money from them? I have no idea if all girls want to give all GFE acronyms but from what I had heard, they are mandatory at agencies. If that isn't true, well, maybe I'm wrong.. But from what people I know who worked for agencies told me, you actually have to give a full GFE service at an agency, to every client. That is what is expected.
I only mentioned it because you said they should have more leeway with boundaries so it seems the agencies give it to them otherwise they might force girls to see clients of races they rather not see. About GFE I hear sometimes the girl give CBJ or girls not doing DFK. They remain on the roster. One agency that advertises on this board lists the services the girl offers but adds it is at her discretion. Ultimately the only that matters if she gets bookings. If she gets away with giving CBJ and gets bookings the agency will not care. I am just saying the things I witnessed in the reviews since covid. 20 years what you said was true, girls had to give GFE and a girl not giving it would not remain long on their roster but that was because clients then did not accept it. GFE is expected by agencies is because it sells.
All we can do is hear what people say about their work places.. And i also don't think the experience is the same for everyone. I'm talking about how I currently enjoy working for a MP, but some people would never do that and they prefer working at an agency by far. You just can't take what one individual person says and apply it to everyone in the industry, you have to have a honest conversation with multiple individuals.
Each person lives their own reality this is normal.
 

Hmmm…

Active Member
Mar 9, 2026
108
139
43
41
This industry requires a level of intimacy that even if decriminalized demands greater scrutiny regarding violations.

I think we are neglecting large coalition of religious types, advocates who argue that all prostitution involve trafficking and thus should be banned, family members of SPs and wives of clients who when they learn about this will want to just it all down once they learn this industry exists right under their noses.
I mean the dns hosting site of euphoria wix from Whois data is based out of the US and it would take one report to shutdown the entire site.

From what I’ve seen, bbbj is still standard but dfk and daty are being more selective. Extras were always optional. Providers having more freedom to be more selective even if it’s regarding race or age sounds like a good thing that they have the freedom to do so.
 

Lunaseraphim

Of the moon
Supporting Member
Jul 18, 2024
3,484
11,848
113
33
Montréal
www.lunasparx.com
This industry requires a level of intimacy that even if decriminalized demands greater scrutiny regarding violations.

I think we are neglecting large coalition of religious types, advocates who argue that all prostitution involve trafficking and thus should be banned, family members of SPs and wives of clients who when they learn about this will want to just it all down once they learn this industry exists right under their noses.
I mean the dns hosting site of euphoria wix from Whois data is based out of the US and it would take one report to shutdown the entire site.

From what I’ve seen, bbbj is still standard but dfk and daty are being more selective. Extras were always optional. Providers having more freedom to be more selective even if it’s regarding race or age sounds like a good thing that they have the freedom to do so.

Yes it demands greater scrutiny for sure, but that doesn't mean controlling the industry in a way that harms the providers and pushes many of them further underground..

Almost all providers I know who have recently worked for agencies told me dfk and daty are mandatory.. I have no idea how true it is. If providers are allowed to be more selective, that's probably a good thing. Everything should be about consent, anyways.

I have mixed feelings regarding race restrictions, I personally do not agree with them, but I think that instead of forcing girls to see black and brown men, there should be a priority to find girls who will. Same thing with age. I understand that young girls don't want to see men who are old enough to be their father or even grandfather honestly. But there will always be women in this industry who don't care about the age of their clients.
 
  • Like
Reactions: nycbadboy128

nothinghere

Well-Known Member
Mar 22, 2022
638
620
93
58
Interesting to look up the "Authors" of this "Journalism".

"Romain Schué est journaliste d'impact à Radio-Canada depuis 2018. Il a fait ses premières armes dans le journalisme sportif à Radio France internationale avant de rejoindre le Journal Métro au Québec. Polyvalent, il enquête sur de multiples sujets pour les différentes plateformes de Radio-Canada. Spécialisé, entre autres, dans les dossiers d'immigration, il a aussi suivi la campagne électorale provinciale en 2018. Il a étudié le journalisme à Nice."

"Michael Deetjens est journaliste à Radio-Canada depuis 2020.
Après avoir obtenu un baccalauréat en géographie de l'Université Laval, à Québec, et une maîtrise en biologie de l'Université de Sherbrooke, Michael a travaillé quelques années comme assistant de recherche à l'Institut national de recherche scientifique. Il a ensuite occupé le poste d'agent de recherche pour la Commission d'enquête sur les relations entre les Autochtones et certains services publics. Michael est aussi titulaire d'un diplôme d'études supérieures spécialisées en journalisme de l'Université de Montréal."

"l'Institut national de recherche scientifique", "D'études supérieures"......what an educational backround needed to produce articles like this.
Just a different combination of the usual generic "Catch Words"...Exploitation, Drugs, Violence, Minors, Prostitution, etc.
One of the voice articles the female snitch or witness or even fake witness referring to Quebec women seen as "Cheap" wtf very sketch journalism.
I just see self serving journalists trying to advance their careers pimping these articles.
I did laugh at this "Prostitution 2.0" concept of using downtown luxury condos hehe Griffintown.
Strange timing for the article it is not even Grand Prix season.
 
  • Like
Reactions: josie1987

CLOUD 500

Well-Known Member
Jan 10, 2005
8,581
6,545
113
From what I’ve seen, bbbj is still standard but dfk and daty are being more selective. Extras were always optional. Providers having more freedom to be more selective even if it’s regarding race or age sounds like a good thing that they have the freedom to do so.
Because BBBJ is what most of the clients place greatest emphasis on.
 

josie1987

Active Member
Mar 8, 2015
214
109
43
This industry requires a level of intimacy that even if decriminalized demands greater scrutiny regarding violations.

I think we are neglecting large coalition of religious types, advocates who argue that all prostitution involve trafficking and thus should be banned, family members of SPs and wives of clients who when they learn about this will want to just it all down once they learn this industry exists right under their noses.
I mean the dns hosting site of euphoria wix from Whois data is based out of the US and it would take one report to shutdown the entire site.

From what I’ve seen, bbbj is still standard but dfk and daty are being more selective. Extras were always optional. Providers having more freedom to be more selective even if it’s regarding race or age sounds like a good thing that they have the freedom to do so.
More importantly you should add ex-sps who play the victim card like Clementine to account for their regrets or all the women who go to university and who are taught about systems of oppression and how Women are Victims and they go on to become journalists
 

Johnny test

Well-Known Member
May 14, 2018
690
1,100
93
Interesting to look up the "Authors" of this "Journalism".

"Romain Schué est journaliste d'impact à Radio-Canada depuis 2018. Il a fait ses premières armes dans le journalisme sportif à Radio France internationale avant de rejoindre le Journal Métro au Québec. Polyvalent, il enquête sur de multiples sujets pour les différentes plateformes de Radio-Canada. Spécialisé, entre autres, dans les dossiers d'immigration, il a aussi suivi la campagne électorale provinciale en 2018. Il a étudié le journalisme à Nice."

"Michael Deetjens est journaliste à Radio-Canada depuis 2020.
Après avoir obtenu un baccalauréat en géographie de l'Université Laval, à Québec, et une maîtrise en biologie de l'Université de Sherbrooke, Michael a travaillé quelques années comme assistant de recherche à l'Institut national de recherche scientifique. Il a ensuite occupé le poste d'agent de recherche pour la Commission d'enquête sur les relations entre les Autochtones et certains services publics. Michael est aussi titulaire d'un diplôme d'études supérieures spécialisées en journalisme de l'Université de Montréal."

"l'Institut national de recherche scientifique", "D'études supérieures"......what an educational backround needed to produce articles like this.
Just a different combination of the usual generic "Catch Words"...Exploitation, Drugs, Violence, Minors, Prostitution, etc.
One of the voice articles the female snitch or witness or even fake witness referring to Quebec women seen as "Cheap" wtf very sketch journalism.
I just see self serving journalists trying to advance their careers pimping these articles.
I did laugh at this "Prostitution 2.0" concept of using downtown luxury condos hehe Griffintown.
Strange timing for the article it is not even Grand Prix season.
i don't understand your point, it's a pretty common background for journalists
 

Lunaseraphim

Of the moon
Supporting Member
Jul 18, 2024
3,484
11,848
113
33
Montréal
www.lunasparx.com
Honestly it's like when clients start making extremely misogynistic, victim blaming comments and accusing people of lying about what happened to them, that we are in dangerous territory here.. because it doesn't look good from an outside perspective to read clients like this.

Yes, it sucks if the angle taken is an abolitionist one and if they engaged in sensationalism without seeking any form of nuance.. I agree the phrases used are really exaggerated too. It's not looking good. It sounds like they just chose to use the worst possible examples instead of giving a nuanced outlook on the industry. This doesn't just harm you as a client, it harms us providers, too.
 

Hmmm…

Active Member
Mar 9, 2026
108
139
43
41
Yes it demands greater scrutiny for sure, but that doesn't mean controlling the industry in a way that harms the providers and pushes many of them further underground..
Every single legislation down south has been put into law to “reduce” harm to the providers, to protect the children and to eliminate trafficking. Generally, that means criminalizing both the provider and the client to reduce the volume of the activity and thus reduce the number of harmful incidents. I’ve seen similar logic from Sharia law scholars whose draconian laws are there in a paternalistic desire to protect their women by locking them up at home. Your sister or daughter can’t be SA’ed if they are locked up in their bedroom they say.

The question I wonder is what this article means for the government and the police chief. At least the XO exposure resulted in it being shut down and the top organizers jailed. I don’t know if conservative groups would simply shrug their shoulders and allow the agency to continue operating and the boss to drive around Montreal free earning money from this. The pendulum is going to swing the other way.
 

hob12

Well-Known Member
Jun 25, 2023
493
973
93
La vérité c'est que la police est déjà overstretched et a plusieurs chats à fouetter. Dans 1 semaine, tout le monde aura oublié ce reportage.

C'est quand même très spécial de les voir nommer James par contre...
 

Lunaseraphim

Of the moon
Supporting Member
Jul 18, 2024
3,484
11,848
113
33
Montréal
www.lunasparx.com
Every single legislation down south has been put into law to “reduce” harm to the providers, to protect the children and to eliminate trafficking. Generally, that means criminalizing both the provider and the client to reduce the volume of the activity and thus reduce the number of harmful incidents. I’ve seen similar logic from Sharia law scholars whose draconian laws are there in a paternalistic desire to protect their women by locking them up at home. Your sister or daughter can’t be SA’ed if they are locked up in their bedroom they say.

The question I wonder is what this article means for the government and the police chief. At least the XO exposure resulted in it being shut down and the top organizers jailed. I don’t know if conservative groups would simply shrug their shoulders and allow the agency to continue operating and the boss to drive around Montreal free earning money from this. The pendulum is going to swing the other way.
Yes that's what I'm saying. When one or both are criminalized, it actually does not reduce harm, it creates more harm. Even if they say it's to ''eliminate trafficking'', it's a lie. It's just conservative values. No women and children are being protected with these laws. It just pushes sex trafficking further underground and even harder to detect. The internet is actually a good thing for providers, the censorship laws, fosta sesta, etc has actually forced many women to lose certain advantages. They absolutely do not prevent trafficking, they don't prevent pimps from existing.
 

Lunaseraphim

Of the moon
Supporting Member
Jul 18, 2024
3,484
11,848
113
33
Montréal
www.lunasparx.com
La vérité c'est que la police est déjà overstretched et a plusieurs chats à fouetter. Dans 1 semaine, tout le monde aura oublié ce reportage.

C'est quand même très spécial de les voir nommer James par contre...
Il est nommé seulement parce qu'une journaliste a prétendu vouloir se faire engager par l'agence et il s'est présenté..

Mais, oui, la police s'en calice et en effet, tout le monde s'en calice aussi. les élections viennent d'arriver.. il y a d'autres sujets d'actualité plus importants en ce moment. Je n'ai entendu personne parler de ces articles et ce reportage à part ici, contrairement a celui qui avait paru au sujet d'XO au printemps passé..
 
  • Like
Reactions: josie1987

Petit prince

Well-Known Member
Aug 29, 2023
281
606
93
They usually post on merb “Thursday at euphoria but did not today”

I wonder if merb members who knows will have balls to book again lol ?

But they can count on the tourist & none merbs member to book without knowing that they are in the spotlights today