Absolucopine
Montreal Escorts

Euphoria agency in the news

Lunaseraphim

Of the moon
Supporting Member
Jul 18, 2024
3,484
11,860
113
33
Montréal
www.lunasparx.com
They usually post on merb “Thursday at euphoria but did not today”

I wonder if merb members who knows will have balls to book again lol ?

But they can count on the tourist & none merbs member to book without knowing that they are in the spotlights today
Most merb users actually don't look at lounge posts.. or not as often as some others.

à part nous lol
Oui parce que pour certaines d'entre nous c'est notre revenu. Je me sens vraiment mal pour les femmes qui travaillent chez Euphoria en ce moment.

Pour les clients vous avez peur de perdre accès à ces services ou que la police contacte des milliers de personnes qui ont sollicité des services de l'agence.. ce qui n'arrivera pas.
 
  • Like
Reactions: jeffmathers

hob12

Well-Known Member
Jun 25, 2023
494
974
93
Il est nommé seulement parce qu'une journaliste a prétendu vouloir se faire engager par l'agence et il s'est présenté..

Mais, oui, la police s'en calice et en effet, tout le monde s'en calice aussi. les élections viennent d'arriver.. il y a d'autres sujets d'actualité plus importants en ce moment. Je n'ai entendu personne parler de ces articles et ce reportage à part ici, contrairement a celui qui avait paru au sujet d'XO au printemps passé..
Ils ont aussi utiliser son nom de famille. Ils ont quand même pousser leurs recherches.

Entk. M'a prendre un petit step back de tout ça.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Petit prince

2fast2slow

Well-Known Member
Jan 12, 2005
3,025
3,485
113
La vérité c'est que la police est déjà overstretched et a plusieurs chats à fouetter. Dans 1 semaine, tout le monde aura oublié ce reportage.

C'est quand même très spécial de les voir nommer James par contre...
thats what I think too. The policeman kinda hinted at that in the article.
I also find the naming of James by his full name seems unusual, like its personnal to the reporter. But I guess acceptable by local journalism standards. I mean the journalist has recorded proof.
 
  • Like
Reactions: nycbadboy128

hob12

Well-Known Member
Jun 25, 2023
494
974
93
thats what I think too. The policeman kinda hinted at that in the article.
I also find the naming of James by his full name seems unusual, like its personnal to the reporter. But I guess acceptable by local journalism standards. I mean the journalist has recorded proof.
Yeah, not like he can sue them for defamation...
 
  • Like
Reactions: nycbadboy128

Hmmm…

Active Member
Mar 9, 2026
109
139
43
41
Yes that's what I'm saying. When one or both are criminalized, it actually does not reduce harm, it creates more harm. Even if they say it's to ''eliminate trafficking'', it's a lie. It's just conservative values. No women and children are being protected with these laws. It just pushes sex trafficking further underground and even harder to detect. The internet is actually a good thing for providers, the censorship laws, fosta sesta, etc has actually forced many women to lose certain advantages. They absolutely do not prevent trafficking, they don't prevent pimps from existing.
Of course, but the logic is that if we simply give every provider and client lethal injection as deterrence or better yet, lock up every woman in a room in their father or husband’s home and only allow women outside escorted by family, there would be no harm from prostitution as there would be no prostitution. We all know there is no prostitution in Saudi Arabia because of protective laws like these. I think science could solve this problem. We simply need to eliminate the female gender altogether and develop an artificial surrogacy womb for reproduction. Then all men will have the freedom to walk around unencumbered by the female gaze shirtless and oiled up.
 

LC18

Supporting Member
Sep 8, 2020
4,716
13,433
113
Je pense que toutes les agences sont à risque de passer sous le bistouri de se faire disséquer comme XO et Euphoria. Mais bon, c’est tellement plus safe et privé de dealer avec une agence comme vous le dites …
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Fradi
Ashley Madison