Hello all,
I have an issue that my neighbour with whom I have a conflict with , seems to have information about my last 3 police encounters ( nothing big ). Obviously he has a friend or someone in the police l ooking me up and giving him this information.
Any idea how to handle this ?
If you work in law enforcement , and wish to contact me privately , please feel free to PM me.
Thanks.
I have an issue that my neighbour with whom I have a conflict with , seems to have information about my last 3 police encounters ( nothing big ). Obviously he has a friend or someone in the police l ooking me up and giving him this information.
Any idea how to handle this ?
If you work in law enforcement , and wish to contact me privately , please feel free to PM me.
Thanks.





