Montreal Escorts

Would you trust me as "Merb's voice" in the open?

Halloween Mike

The Shape
Apr 19, 2009
6,065
3,175
113
Haddonfield
you really considered the worst that can happen ?
Thats why i asked you guys (and gals) first. Lol. I can be very passionate sometimes about what i hold to my heart but im very aware im no "Charlie Kirk" (rip regardless of his opinions) when it comes to holding a debate.

So all you say is very true. It would probably backfire. My first tought was Sonia's podcast because i value her dearly and i know she would not attack me. But others could "clip it" indeed.

So based on replies i got here i will not do it.

Also thx @Sexy Judy and @Christina Di Milano , i read both your post entirely and apreciate your imputs. You bring good points. I agree with what you said.

Thx to everyone that contributed as well.
 
  • Like
Reactions: neverbored

minutemenX

Well-Known Member
Jun 8, 2015
1,222
1,378
113
around
Thats why i asked you guys (and gals) first. Lol. I can be very passionate sometimes about what i hold to my heart but im very aware im no "Charlie Kirk" (rip regardless of his opinions) when it comes to holding a debate.

So all you say is very true. It would probably backfire. My first tought was Sonia's podcast because i value her dearly and i know she would not attack me. But others could "clip it" indeed.

So based on replies i got here i will not do it.

Also thx @Sexy Judy and @Christina Di Milano , i read both your post entirely and apreciate your imputs. You bring good points. I agree with what you said.

Thx to everyone that contributed as well.
The main driving force against complete decriminalization of the prostitution is civilian women. It is obvious why, if you think about it. No politician would risk losing this part of the electorate.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Halloween Mike

Lunaseraphim

Of the moon
Supporting Member
Jul 18, 2024
3,532
12,082
113
33
Montréal
www.lunasparx.com
The main driving force against complete decriminalization of the prostitution is civilian women. It is obvious why, if you think about it. No politician would risk losing this part of the electorate.
That's simply not true lol
 

minutemenX

Well-Known Member
Jun 8, 2015
1,222
1,378
113
around
Likely civilian women and MEN. Civilians period.
This is my personal experience. I have been trying to debate this topic with a few seemingly open-minded civilian women over some years and practically all of them became instantly agitated, negative and looking at me with suspicion. The reaction from men even if negative (minority) was much more tempered in comparison.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Halloween Mike

Lunaseraphim

Of the moon
Supporting Member
Jul 18, 2024
3,532
12,082
113
33
Montréal
www.lunasparx.com
Likely civilian women and MEN. Civilians period.
It's conservative values that are held by certain civilians who have more power and represent what we consider to be the average citizen more

Clients are civilians unless they also are sex workers.. I am pretty sure a lot of men who hire sex workers would not defend the industry in front of their family members, friends and colleagues either.

I'm wondering if being a client influences who people here vote for, and if it's something they regularly speak about with people around them to bring awareness.. I don't know.

Personally I think it's a misconception that civilian women are more against it than civilian men..
 

interferon

Well-Known Member
Oct 4, 2012
400
465
63
The main driving force against complete decriminalization of the prostitution is civilian women. It is obvious why, if you think about it. No politician would risk losing this part of the electorate.
Where do you get this information? I have no evidence either but i would think its hypocritical conservative men in charge who are driving force.
 

Flabert

Well-Known Member
Feb 2, 2019
584
649
93
Where do you get this information? I have no evidence either but i would think its hypocritical conservative men in charge who are driving force.
Women in most countries are deadset against it because it devalues their more informal sex for relationship business model :)

Women can be truly harsh on “easy women”. Men in general don’t care - very conservative men talk a little but it is low on their priority list
 

Halloween Mike

The Shape
Apr 19, 2009
6,065
3,175
113
Haddonfield
Clients are civilians unless they also are sex workers.. I am pretty sure a lot of men who hire sex workers would not defend the industry in front of their family members, friends and colleagues either.

I'm wondering if being a client influences who people here vote for, and if it's something they regularly speak about with people around them to bring awareness.. I don't know.
I know im an anomaly lol. As someone put it its rare familly members and friends know you meet escorts as a client. But personally im not ashamed of it. I had so much love and tenderness by providers and im grateful so much about it. And im not saying i am all mellow rainbows. I spoke as well "as a client" when i tought things were unfair for them. I never pretended to know it all lol. I want the best for both providers and clients. I surely made mistakes and im.sure some providers don't like me (most i never met). Personally i wish it was not the case but its kinda impossible to please everyone in life...

All i can do is do as best as i can as me...

But yes i defended the industry in front of friends and familly multiple times. And i always cringe when they say the "P word" and correct them using "escort". I mean if Sonia want to use it to reapropriate it...its all fine its her right but myself i say "escorts" when talking about it.

Im sure you all saw THE 40 YEARS OLD VIRGIN with Steve Carell. Fun movie. I would be him now if not for meeting escorts. And who knows what else... Instead i had sex with women as beautiful as in my Vivid movies as a teenager. I learn so much as well about the industry as i got (in various degrees) close to both providers, bookers, agency owners etc. Im grateful for all that.

I know there is toxicity and dangers in this business. Of course ! On both sides. But surely more on women side. It sucks ! Its not ok. And i want to help make it better for sure. As best as i can.

We can all do our part. In various degrees.
 
Ashley Madison