As a cinephile and huuuuge horror lover, I wanna know what is your favorite horror movie and why!
For me, I love when horror comes from bleak, disturbing and psychosexual subgenres, often coming from the cruelty of humans. Just like:
• Funny Games - Michael Haneke (1997)
• Possession - Andrzej Żulawski (1981)
• Opera - Dario Argento (1987)
• Eraserhead - David Lynch (1977)
• The Devils - Ken Russell (1971)
• Hellraiser - Clive Barker (1987)
• Get Out - Jordan Peele (2017)
• Climax - Gaspar Noé (2018)
And that's just a few of them
For me, I love when horror comes from bleak, disturbing and psychosexual subgenres, often coming from the cruelty of humans. Just like:
• Funny Games - Michael Haneke (1997)
• Possession - Andrzej Żulawski (1981)
• Opera - Dario Argento (1987)
• Eraserhead - David Lynch (1977)
• The Devils - Ken Russell (1971)
• Hellraiser - Clive Barker (1987)
• Get Out - Jordan Peele (2017)
• Climax - Gaspar Noé (2018)
And that's just a few of them




