Montrealxxxtase
Montreal Escorts

What are rates looking like in 2026?

cyrusxiii

New Member
Mar 15, 2026
4
0
1
32
I'm thinking about starting the great journey and enjoy my very first SP. But I was wondering what the rates are looking like including room expenses and all in 2026. I'd like to experience the big 3 DFK, mish & BBJ in a single sesh :3
 

DetectiveDavidMills

No!!!! What's in the box????
Jun 18, 2024
605
670
113
unnamed, crime-ridden city
Rates are usually in the ads...
I am not sure why you ask for rates when most of the times, they are in the ads, it is true sometimes, they are not, but most of the times, they are there.

Indies tend to charge higher.
It is more cost effective with incall agencies or massage parlors.
If you intend to use outcall (either agency or indy), you need to host. Some sps don't mind to go to your home. Some prefer to go to a hotel/motel, in that case, you need to pay for a room, it can range from 60 to 200$, depending where you go.

Roughly, SP rates can go from less than 300 $ to around 500 $ (it can be higher) per hour. If you use outcall, it doesn't include the room fees.

There may be sweet deals out there but you pay for what you get.
 
Last edited:

GreyPilgrim

Well-Known Member
Feb 8, 2004
202
548
93
Visit site
There may be sweet deals out there but you pay for what you get.
Amen! I second that!

As a first timer, my advice would be to go with a reputable agency that advertises here. Go for an incall if money is an issue. Otherwise, I’d go for an outcall if you can afford it: you’ll feel more in control of the situation and have some extra time to relax after prep up.
 
  • Like
Reactions: DetectiveDavidMills
Ashley Madison