Montreal Escorts

Shower time?

Vardhan945

Active Member
Aug 6, 2023
200
206
43
When I go to Agency (Forever) incall I always shower ONLY before and its never been an issue.

Ive seen the girl subtly ask if I want to shower at the end but I viewed it as optional and I always leave 2-3 min before time is up. No cue (verbal or nonverbal) from 3 diff girls that its a problem.

If its a an expectation that clients give 10 min at the end of an incall sesh for a girl to tidy up they should communicate it.

Id rather not feel like I inconvenienced them but I see no reason to do anything differently unless they tell me to.

Edit: ill add for an outcall ofc im aware she should get some time in the end to clean up
 

Julia Sky

Supporting Member
Oct 29, 2016
2,652
6,317
113
Montreal
Do you mop floors in between calls?

I do at my incall because it's one of those floors that you walk on for an hour barefoot and it keeps every footprint and looks like you've lived here for a month and a half haha. But also, just taking my shower and getting ready takes me more than 15min. There's just no way I can do both the tidying and the showering/getting ready in 15mins
 
  • Like
Reactions: LC18
Ashley Madison