Montrealxxxtase
Montreal Escorts

Sensation

criss

New Member
Jul 26, 2026
4
0
1
25
Hello All,
I am a Canadian from Toronto and wanted to share my experience with Sensation Agency.
For background, I am Italian, with a mother from Morocco, but I have lived all my life in Canada.
So, I was interested in meeting Rose, and I called the booker, who confirmed the availability and proceeded to ask my age and nationality. To which I answered my age, and that I am Canadian, proudly, as I usually do.
He then proceeded to say, “White?” which struck me. Now, I am very blunt, but I found this offensive and demeaning. Isn’t our nationality Canadian, irrespective of whether we are white or not? So, here I find myself questioning my identity as a Canadian.
Now, I personally do not consider Italians to be white either, unless we are delineating by the appearance of skin colour, as it is often done in North America.
He then added, “But you are not Indian or black?” It is shocking, really, and made me wonder if this is what they imply by saying “Gentlemen only” on their website.
Well buddy, boost your ego that way if you wish, but I sure know how hard I had to work to earn my status.
If the question was meant to uncover my roots, appearance, or certain traits, then maybe it would be better to be blunt and ask what you really want to know.
Of course, I am aware the default answer of many reading this will be, “Oh, it is the preference of the provider, and they have the right to choose or have a preference for certain traits.”
However, I am afraid it is a reflection of how our society really is at its core and shows how "anti-nationalist" we really are. It is just a very bad reflection, especially from an outsider’s perspective, and a glimpse into our social structure.
Nowhere else would you find such out-in-the-open discrimination. I have travelled all over Europe and the USA, and nothing comes close to this level of bias, even in this industry.
So, here I am, questioning my roots, nationality, and the Canadian sense of identity, and I decided to share my thoughts with you lovely people instead of spending my time with Rose.
Cheers!
 
  • Sad
Reactions: believe

Whatever999

Member
Jul 25, 2021
24
69
13
25
Hello All,
I am a Canadian from Toronto and wanted to share my experience with Sensation Agency.
For background, I am Italian, with a mother from Morocco, but I have lived all my life in Canada.
So, I was interested in meeting Rose, and I called the booker, who confirmed the availability and proceeded to ask my age and nationality. To which I answered my age, and that I am Canadian, proudly, as I usually do.
He then proceeded to say, “White?” which struck me. Now, I am very blunt, but I found this offensive and demeaning. Isn’t our nationality Canadian, irrespective of whether we are white or not? So, here I find myself questioning my identity as a Canadian.
Now, I personally do not consider Italians to be white either, unless we are delineating by the appearance of skin colour, as it is often done in North America.
He then added, “But you are not Indian or black?” It is shocking, really, and made me wonder if this is what they imply by saying “Gentlemen only” on their website.
Well buddy, boost your ego that way if you wish, but I sure know how hard I had to work to earn my status.
If the question was meant to uncover my roots, appearance, or certain traits, then maybe it would be better to be blunt and ask what you really want to know.
Of course, I am aware the default answer of many reading this will be, “Oh, it is the preference of the provider, and they have the right to choose or have a preference for certain traits.”
However, I am afraid it is a reflection of how our society really is at its core and shows how "anti-nationalist" we really are. It is just a very bad reflection, especially from an outsider’s perspective, and a glimpse into our social structure.
Nowhere else would you find such out-in-the-open discrimination. I have travelled all over Europe and the USA, and nothing comes close to this level of bias, even in this industry.
So, here I am, questioning my roots, nationality, and the Canadian sense of identity, and I decided to share my thoughts with you lovely people instead of spending my time with Rose.
Cheers!
I stand in complete agreement with the sentiment of your post, but you have to be pretty new not to know why they have those hard limits; whether they are based in reality or not is another topic altogether.
 

criss

New Member
Jul 26, 2026
4
0
1
25
I stand in complete agreement with the sentiment of your post, but you have to be pretty new not to know why they have those hard limits; whether they are based in reality or not is another topic altogether.
Thanks for your reply! It is just bigotry, there is no justifying it. I can play along and fall in line and be the next Joe to enjoy my time with Rose as our friend above. But I take pride in being principled, and what is worse is I am afraid this behavior has higher ramifications than intended. Just curiose, however, what are the hard limits you are referring to? Big dick or Epistein kind crime
 

criss

New Member
Jul 26, 2026
4
0
1
25
In France it's even more common to be asked "white?".
Not really! I was in Paris only last month, and was asked where I am from and Canada seemed to have been a sufficient answer. Besides, my national identiy was not in question Mr White!