MERB Banner
Montreal Escorts

Not many new reviews.

Jason55

New Member
Mar 25, 2025
17
9
3
36
Hey. Iv started to notice that there are not many new reviews on indy providers. Most are a few years old.
Is there a reason people are not posting reviews ? Are the SP asking to keep it private. ?

Just hard to find the right fit with no new reviews.
 

LC18

Supporting Member
Sep 8, 2020
4,755
13,518
113
Hey. Iv started to notice that there are not many new reviews on indy providers. Most are a few years old.
Is there a reason people are not posting reviews ? Are the SP asking to keep it private. ?

Just hard to find the right fit with no new reviews.


My clients new and old just don’t write reviews. I’ve never prevented anyone from writing anything about me but after a few reviews …

What needed to be said about me has already been said. I’m still short, still skinny, still got an attitude, still moan and beg for cum, nothing new.
 

Lunaseraphim

Of the moon
Supporting Member
Jul 18, 2024
3,512
12,015
113
33
Montréal
www.lunasparx.com
Most of our clients don't really write reviews.. a lot of indies still have a ton of clients even if their review thread is old. Chances are not much has changed
 
  • Like
Reactions: DetectiveDavidMills

CLOUD 500

Well-Known Member
Jan 10, 2005
8,591
6,559
113
I noticed this trend post-covid that many no longer want to share. Often some new Black escort pops up on an agency site and there are no reviews then when I make a query thread someone will send me a PM to tell me how it was but no review still. Indys there is a big lack of reviews but I also see that most do not like reviews because they are YMMV so maybe the clients feel the pressure to keep their encounter discreet.
 
  • Like
Reactions: DetectiveDavidMills

Lunaseraphim

Of the moon
Supporting Member
Jul 18, 2024
3,512
12,015
113
33
Montréal
www.lunasparx.com
I noticed this trend post-covid that many no longer want to share. Often some new Black escort pops up on an agency site and there are no reviews then when I make a query thread someone will send me a PM to tell me how it was but no review still. Indys there is a big lack of reviews but I also see that most do not like reviews because they are YMMV so maybe the clients feel the pressure to keep their encounter discreet.
A lot of clients of indies just can't be bothered to write reviews. I have a lot of regular and repeat clients who are on this forum who never posted a review for me... I've also had somebody tell me he didn't want too many good comments for me because he wanted me to have enough time to see him......... I've also had guys tell me "I loved the service but you already have too many good reviews"
 

CLOUD 500

Well-Known Member
Jan 10, 2005
8,591
6,559
113
A lot of clients of indies just can't be bothered to write reviews. I have a lot of regular and repeat clients who are on this forum who never posted a review for me... I've also had somebody tell me he didn't want too many good comments for me because he wanted me to have enough time to see him......... I've also had guys tell me "I loved the service but you already have too many good reviews"
I meant more the ones without reviews. I seen many nice black SPs on Tryst but not even review. With the amount of scams these days and bad service it is just too risky especially at those prices. I did a few TOFFT in 2021 and before but those goldilock days are long gone.
 
  • Sad
Reactions: DetectiveDavidMills