I'm going on tour in Ottawa from October 13th-16th and then I'll be taking the weekend off to rest, so my next availability in Montreal this month will be starting the week of October 19th.
Get in touch with me so we can get a date together on the books for once I've returned from my Ottawa tour <3
HERE'S MY SCHEDULE FOR THE LAST TWO WEEKS OF OCTOBER
Lundi 19 octobre
10:00am – 10:00pm
Mardi 20 octobre
8:00am – 8:00pm
Mercredi 21 octobre
1:00pm – 10:00pm
Jeudi 22 octobre
8:00am – 10:00pm
Vendredi 23 octobre
8:00am – 2:00pm
Lundi 26 octobre
2:00pm – 8:00pm
Mardi 27 octobre
3:00pm – 10:00pm
Mercredi 28 octobre
8:00am – 10:00pm
Jeudi 29 octobre
8:00am – 10:00pm
Vendredi 30 octobre
8:00am – 12:00pm
P.S. I have more travel plans again at the beginning of November (returning on Nov. 10th), so don't miss your chance to see me sooner rather than later!