Classy Angel
Montreal Escorts

Event on St-Cath?

Eurasian

Well-Known Member
Jan 10, 2006
497
601
93
Yesterday I was driving on St-Andre in the early afternoon, and when I got to Ste-Catherine, there were hundreds of young blond women dressed in Bavarian costumes… it’s not Halloween yet, anyone know who they were or what the event was? I slowed down enough to see the cuties but not long enough to ask around what it was.
 
  • Like
Reactions: DetectiveDavidMills

Eurasian

Well-Known Member
Jan 10, 2006
497
601
93
It was an Octoberfest party. There were lots of young men shouting beer, beer, beer as well. I’m not sure who these partiers were but they seemed to be having a good time.
Were you there too? I only got a look at the Georgie’s girls, but unfortunately I was on my way to somewhere else.

I didn’t noticed the men nor the beer shouting.

I thought of Oktoberfest because it is that time of year but didn’t realize 100s of hotties would show up for that event somewhere in Montreal. Do you know how long or which bar is hosting?
 

Skym

Merb member
Dec 27, 2020
2,824
4,097
113
Montreal
It was an Octoberfest party. There were lots of young men shouting beer, beer, beer as well. I’m not sure who these partiers were but they seemed to be having a good time.
I also noticed a lot of young people walking around downtown in banana outfits during the weekend too.