Their undercover agent “Cassandra” iniates contact. They do know show James coercing or “dragging” anyone
Is that what I said?
Their undercover agent “Cassandra” iniates contact. They do know show James coercing or “dragging” anyone
I highly doubt this segment had many ratings.ouch, just watched the episode in its entirety. I wouldnt want to be that doctor. I just recently had a surgery at LasikMD lol. Glad he was not my Dr. This ophtamoligist is/was certainly a merb member.
I did not like how the report casually went from Euphoria, to this sick doctor, to minors in other agencies, to drugs, to XO. The casual viewer will not be able to tell the difference and equate all with Euphoria, a place by most accounts was on the ethical side of the business.
This 'journalist' Romain Schué sucks, the 'investigation' was clearly one-sided and biased. Not one mention of women who choose and are content with their participation in this industry, even agencies, as @Ariel18 's testimony confirms.
But ultimitately, I think this wont go anywhere long term. Poor Euphoria will probabaly have to lay low for a while, but hopefully they will recover.
And oh yeah, Richard Martineau of the Morality squad of the SPVM. He knows EVERTHING, and surely he knows that Euphoria is not the biggest problem in the city. He said "we go by priority and emergencies". They are surely not staffed sufficiently to investigate and take down all illegal sex work in the city, but more to monitor for the bad apples. But he was put on the spot by this journalist, did not look favourable. They had him in a shot with two female co-workers...what was that? strange.
Makes sense, this is more likely to happen than having police raid the place. Could be they'll rebrand the agency and go on.The journalist just said on the radio that Euphoria has closed; their website doesn't seem to exist anymore.
Where is this interview?The journalist just said on the radio that Euphoria has closed; their website doesn't seem to exist anymore.
Maybe some will go to outcall . Theres mps toWhere is this interview?
Looks like Forever has survived the incall Game of Thrones. It will now become fat and aggressive with its monopoly and new found fame.
Yes I see what you mean but her story is still very confusing to me. It doesn't seem like she had a lot of street smarts when she began. She explains that she was a people pleaser with a hard time saying no, very naive and sheltered too.. and that she had another image of what this industry would be like. I think that when you remember how young she was when she joined the industry, a lot of this is easy to believe. It's complicated.I am not calling her a liar. She obviously had bad experiences in the same way that working as a waitress would have them. But because of the nature of the industry she is able to parlay her redemption into a living which and ex-waitress never could
Just as XO became Forever, a new agency will appear before long.Could be they'll rebrand the agency and go on.
He's not biased, it's how journalism works. It's the angle they chose for the episode: to show the bad side of agencies.This 'journalist' Romain Schué sucks, the 'investigation' was clearly one-sided and biased. Not one mention of women who choose and are content with their participation in this industry, even agencies, as @Ariel18 's testimony confirms.
Ive been reading these updates the past two days and appreciate your intelligent candor and insight towards the industry, hobby, whatever it is to eaxh of us. Thanks for your efforts-kudos to you!Yes I see what you mean but her story is still very confusing to me. It doesn't seem like she had a lot of street smarts when she began. She explains that she was a people pleaser with a hard time saying no, very naive and sheltered too.. and that she had another image of what this industry would be like. I think that when you remember how young she was when she joined the industry, a lot of this is easy to believe. It's complicated.
Personally I just don't think most people that young are ready to enter an industry like this. You need to have mental fortitude, proper boundaries and experience in order to survive it. Let's just say it's not the same level of customer service as being a waitress.
Tu as totalement raison, l'angle éditorial tendait à démontrer les poncifs habituels associés au travail du sexe; par contre, il existe un univers dans lequel le journaliste a le droit (le devoir?) de questionner le status quo. Pas forcément le choix qui a été fait.He's not biased, it's how journalism works. It's the angle they chose for the episode: to show the bad side of agencies.
I think there will be alot more on forever then with socia . ImoNew additions already on Forever roster, wonder why lol





