Well theyre told upfront so it's a little different right?Being told that you must offer BBBJ or you’re out isn’t exactly what I’d call having a choice
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Well theyre told upfront so it's a little different right?
If they don't want to do it they can go to Mayas or an agency that allows CBJs
Like how some strip clubs are no touch and some allow it
Thats their expectation to match their offerings. To be honest, I see zero issue as long as they are not being forced to. If they don’t want to offer it, they’d find elsewhere to work. You apply to work at a cafe that mandates black slacks and dress shoes and you don’t want to wear them. How does that work out for you?Being told that you must offer BBBJ or you’re out isn’t exactly what I’d call having a choice
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
That’s incorrect. How many reviews mention that they weren’t offered DFK or digits from longstanding reputable agency girls.What I meant is that it includes clients that come and have disgusting penises or no hygiene. You must still provide BBBJ or you’re out
She meant having to do it to clients with poor hygeine...and I can empathize with a girl having to get a mouthful of smegma tbf...Thats their expectation to match their offerings. To be honest, I see zero issue as long as they are not being forced to. If they don’t want to offer it, they’d find elsewhere to work. You apply to work at a cafe that mandates black slacks and dress shoes and you don’t want to wear them. How does that work out for you?
Thats their expectation to match their offerings. To be honest, I see zero issue as long as they are not being forced to. If they don’t want to offer it, they’d find elsewhere to work. You apply to work at a cafe that mandates black slacks and dress shoes and you don’t want to wear them. How does that work out for you?
Im sure if a client is not clean they can cancel it ...What I meant is that it includes clients that come and have disgusting penises or no hygiene. You must still provide BBBJ or you’re out
they mentioned merb in passing by referring to <sites de reviews> or something like thatThey mentioned: XO, Euphoria, Forever, Unicorn Healers and Leolist. I thought they’d mention Merb t’sais rendu là
That’s incorrect. How many reviews mention that they weren’t offered DFK or digits from longstanding reputable agency girls.
they mentioned merb in passing by referring to <sites de reviews> or something like that
Not saying agencies are perfect but if shit hits the fan im pretty sure they have some panic button where someone will come and help. I could be wrong but im not sure if Indies have the same safety measure. Maybe they do?Nah bro, let the haters keep drawing such an ugly picture of agencies and agency girls. Respectfully, no different than the reporter and the article.
Almost all the same risks exist in an agency and as they do for an Indy.
Security is done differently. Indies do "screening" to prevent risk before they happen. Thats why some are very intrusive like asking for full name, sometimes even an identity card like driving liscence... Even a deposit let some kind of "trace" (unless its by gift cards, wich some accept but not all). Then they likely have cameras filming outside their places and so on.Not saying agencies are perfect but if shit hits the fan im pretty sure they have some panic button where someone will come and help. I could be wrong but im not sure if Indies have the same safety measure. Maybe they do?
Not saying agencies are perfect but if shit hits the fan im pretty sure they have some panic button where someone will come and help. I could be wrong but im not sure if Indies have the same safety measure. Maybe they do?
Well those screening methods you mention only make it so if the client does something bad, he can easily be found out after its done.Security is done differently. Indies do "screening" to prevent risk before they happen. Thats why some are very intrusive like asking for full name, sometimes even an identity card like driving liscence... Even a deposit let some kind of "trace" (unless its by gift cards, wich some accept but not all). Then they likely have cameras filming outside their places and so on.
Agencies surely have lobby cameras too but for the rest, all you need is a real phone number and thats it. So if a first time client book and things go sour, they need to be ready to intervene.
I agree but at the same time, why is it mandatory in the first place? If it wasn't mandatory at any agency, things would be very different. Only the girls who truly want to do it, would be offering it. Also I agree that it should be YMMV. I know this isn't something people here want to hear.. What LC says is true.Thats their expectation to match their offerings. To be honest, I see zero issue as long as they are not being forced to. If they don’t want to offer it, they’d find elsewhere to work. You apply to work at a cafe that mandates black slacks and dress shoes and you don’t want to wear them. How does that work out for you?
Not everyone does ''intrusive'' screening. Personally I have developed a good intuition and I often get a pretty clear picture of what the client is going to be like as I first talk to him, but you never know..Security is done differently. Indies do "screening" to prevent risk before they happen. Thats why some are very intrusive like asking for full name, sometimes even an identity card like driving liscence... Even a deposit let some kind of "trace" (unless its by gift cards, wich some accept but not all). Then they likely have cameras filming outside their places and so on.
Agencies surely have lobby cameras too but for the rest, all you need is a real phone number and thats it. So if a first time client book and things go sour, they need to be ready to intervene.
It still make peoples think twice on doing something bad tough. As they know she has all the infos.Well those screening methods you mention only make it so if the client does something bad, he can easily be found out after its done.
It doesn't help her physically deter a guy like a security guard would
I've literally asked someone what happens if a literal homeless man with urine soaked clothing shows up at the door. One provider said that they would throw them in the shower repeatedly even if all the showers took most of the hour until acceptable, but they would not reject.I can’t reveal my sources but indies and agencies will often just go with it even if the client isn’t hygienic. It’s not uncommon, sometimes they just do it because they want to avoid confrontation or drama





