Montreal Escorts

Ask us anything part 3

Giselle Montreal

Well-Known Member
Sep 28, 2014
1,300
3,853
113
www.gisellemille.com
something like that yes, considering most of you have an online presence on several plateforms (here, X, Bluesky, Tryst etc.) I was wondering if LL was a big part of it or not.
I don't use LL so I'll let others answer. I wanted to help with your question, it's intriguing. I presume those who use MERB and can answer your question might not have the same experience as the provider you saw.
 

Johnny test

Well-Known Member
May 14, 2018
662
1,069
93
I d
I don't use LL so I'll let others answer. I wanted to help with your question, it's intriguing. I presume those who use MERB and can answer your question might not have the same experience as the provider you saw.
Exactly that's why i'm specifically ask providers, clients tend to think their own way to do things are a general rule. It's been discussed here several times, so we know a majority of the clients don't go or use MERB or, at least don't say they do. I have a very stereotyped conception of what LL is hence the question. Thanks for answering.