Luxury-Agency
Montreal Escorts

Recent content by LeafsSuck

  1. L

    The Confessional

    GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
  2. L

    The Confessional

    There is a great motto at my favourite resort, Temptation in Cancun, similar to this. The animation reps continuously say this during the adult games, "Nobody knows you and nobody gives a shit!" If you haven't been it's a must, if you like to party. Despite the myth, this place is more adult...
  3. L

    Most taboo fantasy

    I'm sure you can get this done. Ask a few guys and do some research on the ladies. Good luck!
  4. L

    What’s your plan for the fall?

    What are you studying?
  5. L

    What’s your plan for the fall?

    I have a chalet if you want to have a look, I can send you a link.
  6. L

    Share your weird dreams

    This is VERY weird! I had a normal dream!! First time in my life!! WTF!!
  7. L

    Sexiest thing seen in public

    The sexiest thing I've seen this summer, and in a long time, is this white lace dress. I was in a dive bar this summer and of course the barmaid is hot. She has this white lace dress on where you are not sure if it is see through or not. When she turned around to get the beer I ordered the...
  8. L

    Favorite position when cumming

    That's it!! I'm in!! Do you have the second guy or do I need to find him?
  9. L

    Restaurant thread....the best place to eat...Where!!!

    YES! Anything with the word Izakaya is a must!!
  10. L

    Moving on from jeans and T-shirt

    I'm a bigger guy. I got 10 new shirts at Ernest this summer. Some that go with suits, some that you don't need a suit but are dressy and a couple tshirt type things. Have fun!! I know I did.
  11. L

    Restaurant thread....the best place to eat...Where!!!

    If you are ever in the area Madiva in Terrebonne.
  12. L

    The Confessional

    100%!!!
  13. L

    The Confessional

    Yes, you can't do that when it is one sided. My former ATF and I would do the same thing and had great sex!! We would then go to the bar and laugh about it!. We knew it is not what we wanted IRL but during the action it was HOT!!
  14. L

    The Confessional

    I still masturbate (often) thinking of 2 of my exes from 30 and 35 years ago! Best sex ever but worst mental relationship.