Mirage Escort
Montreal Escorts

Recent content by kstanb

  1. K

    What is your favorite horror movie?

    I am days before 50 y.o.
  2. K

    What is your favorite horror movie?

    The hornies, the nerds, the high school nasty gossip girls were always first pick for Jason. The surviving heroine was always GND cute and virginal. Lol I was a teen in the late 80s and I remember being super excited for these movies. I was not going to ask: "mom dad I want to rent (betamax)...
  3. K

    What is your favorite horror movie?

    Peak (70s) Caroline Munroe can suck my blood anytime There was a movie filmed from the point of view of the monster, Imagine Friday 13 if the camera was always following Jason. I think from 2024 or so, has anybody watched it? EDIT: it is called "In a Violent Nature" Super interested in...
  4. K

    What is your favorite horror movie?

    Yes that is the one!!! Most 80s light horror movies had some nudity and soft porn elements to bring the horny boys to theater. The promiscuous couple typically the first victim of Jason or whoever was the franchise monster 70s Hammer films had gorgeous, scantily clad "vampires" like Ingrid...
  5. K

    What is your favorite horror movie?

    My social/ dating life :) serious horror movies: The Exorcist The Omen The Others 28 days later Salem's Lot Alien Midsommar Hereditary Special mention: Threads --> a 1984 apocalyptic anti-war TV drama... this is likely the scariest of all, as it was a scientifically accurate (based on the...
  6. K

    Stroke yourself off or let her finish you off?

    It depends in a lot of things If the lady is touching the right spots with her hand or mouth, I would prefer she does it If she is struggling, then, I will take over and use my hands, but with her in a still very important supporting role
  7. K

    Mounjaro?

    it is funny that a couple weeks ago, I was at a hospital's emergency room for some issue, and once they confirmed I was not going to die, I had to sit 10 hours in the waiting room to get a doctor to see me for 5minutes and prescribe some drugs fast forward I need to lose weight, and someone...
  8. K

    Mounjaro?

    it is similar in purpose, but a different drug
  9. K

    Mounjaro?

    has anybody tried Mounjaro? supposed to be better for weight loss than ozempic or is it like "The Substance" movie??
  10. K

    What’s your plan for the fall?

    totally! but sometimes you already committed the money to something else, AND you decided you can't afford it this month, BUT there is this little demon in your left shoulder saying LETS GOOO
  11. K

    Who likes Pale skinned SPs?

    Leila Wood at tryst
  12. K

    What’s your plan for the fall?

    only voyeur left?
  13. K

    Random thoughts (*rises from the dead*)

    Does each serves a particular purpose or are they more decorative Are size and shape the big considerations?
  14. K

    Would you still see your favorite SPs as they get older?

    I will ask her to bite harder
  15. K

    Would you still see your favorite SPs as they get older?

    not to generalize, but at least for me, once I had a crush for a woman, I would still want to f-her, even if she gets older, or lost her looks I don't know if that would hold true when I am in my 60s or 70s,