Classy Angel
Montreal Escorts

Recent content by Halloween Mike

  1. Halloween Mike

    Would you trust me as "Merb's voice" in the open?

    Like im some kinda criminal . Thats not credible. They protect the identity of victims cause they are victims. Im not a victim. The whole point would had been to show that yes im a normal person. I use escort services. Im not ashamed of it. Doing it masked would give the opposit vibe. Aka im...
  2. Halloween Mike

    Would you trust me as "Merb's voice" in the open?

    I know im an anomaly lol. As someone put it its rare familly members and friends know you meet escorts as a client. But personally im not ashamed of it. I had so much love and tenderness by providers and im grateful so much about it. And im not saying i am all mellow rainbows. I spoke as well...
  3. Halloween Mike

    Would you trust me as "Merb's voice" in the open?

    Likely civilian women and MEN. Civilians period.
  4. Halloween Mike

    Euphoria agency in the news

    True. I ain't gonna lie, i had my eyes on some indies for a while but the 600 or 800/h hourly fee is a big factor for me as a modest middle class guy. Its a "think twice" and not even a "will it be a nice meeting or not". It could be a good time and still 800 does a much bigger hole in a budget...
  5. Halloween Mike

    Would you trust me as "Merb's voice" in the open?

    Thats why i asked you guys (and gals) first. Lol. I can be very passionate sometimes about what i hold to my heart but im very aware im no "Charlie Kirk" (rip regardless of his opinions) when it comes to holding a debate. So all you say is very true. It would probably backfire. My first tought...
  6. Halloween Mike

    Would you trust me as "Merb's voice" in the open?

    I read all your reply and it seem unanimous that it is not a good idea. I understand and respect this. To answer Wildstar particulary, its true that some post should be badly interpreted and no i don't have any communication training. When i tought about that i was more thinking on how i was...
  7. Halloween Mike

    Euphoria agency in the news

    Oh ok
  8. Halloween Mike

    Would you trust me as "Merb's voice" in the open?

    Thx for being honest on this.
  9. Halloween Mike

    Would you trust me as "Merb's voice" in the open?

    I seen a lot of positive from some escorts that could go public and i only seen a few rare clients and i think (with all modesty) i do have a decent story to tell. I do think a positive outlet toward sexwork would be better(like Fille de Joie) . But at the same time i wish some positive would...
  10. Halloween Mike

    Would you trust me as "Merb's voice" in the open?

    Ok first of all i am still unsure if ill do it because even in my situation it means a lot. So consider this "testing the water" But i want your opinion as in would you guys trust me to represent you guys in medias? Like not merb per say as an entity of course but clients overall. I wanted...
  11. Halloween Mike

    Euphoria agency in the news

    And i agree 100%. I always said it, i am grateful i found this business. Otherwise what would be my life? It brings me joy and happyness and i always tried to "return it". Do i have "kinks"? Yes sure. I enjoy cim...i enjoy cof. Never hidden it. But i would never push it on a provider. If they...
  12. Halloween Mike

    Euphoria agency in the news

    Because it gives them clicks. Its like drugs. No matter how you look at it drugs always existed. You better try to limit and control it rather than be harsh punitive on it. I think Trudeau was 85% trash as Prime Minister but legalizing Weed was his one good move. And im saying this as someone...
  13. Halloween Mike

    Euphoria agency in the news

    For us? It depend on the situation of the person i suppose. I think its more risky when you have a career or a reputation to preserve. Thats where they can hurt you. Personally im not exactly looking at having my picture spread in the newspaper as an escort client, but if it happen then what? Oh...
  14. Halloween Mike

    Less than 100 days left to 2026: who are you doing? Where are you going? Are you happy?

    I had only 6 meeting in 2026. 5 of them were great. So i would say it was a positive year. The sole one who was not sadly tough really left a mark for me and i wish things would had gone differently for that one. But you can't win them all as they say. As for whats left with 2026 for me, i...
  15. Halloween Mike

    Euphoria agency in the news

    I am sure the journalist who did this story is reading the board today and probably enjoy reading us. Kinda like throwing a rock in a fishpound and all the fishes start to panic and move all over the place. While this will not kill the oldest profession in the world, it certainly will lead to...