Montreal Escorts

Recent content by Giselle Montreal

  1. G

    Euphoria agency in the news

    Or until something comes up.
  2. G

    Euphoria agency in the news

    Agencies are actually illegal and only a small thing needs to come up for them to be busted. It's not happening with independents as we are not illegal, we can earn and keep our own prostitution money, as long as we're not commiting crimes.
  3. G

    Euphoria agency in the news

    Sur le modèle d'une agence, tu veux dire?
  4. G

    Euphoria agency in the news

    Tu veux dire, la décriminalisation?
  5. G

    Euphoria agency in the news

    Ne dis pas n'importe quoi. Ne pas être battue et abusée est la normalité. On sait bien que l'industrie de la prostitution est stigmatisée, c'est encore aujourd'hui un travail qui n'est pas accepté. Seulement appeler ça un travail est peu pensable pour la plupart des gens. L'idée est de...
  6. G

    Euphoria agency in the news

    L'idée n'est pas de passer d'un extrême à l'autre. On pourrait simplement dresser un portrait réaliste.
  7. G

    Euphoria agency in the news

    Enquête c'est quand même une émission sérieuse et non pas un « show ». Ce que je verrai ne sera pas inventé ou forcé. Ce que j'ai hâte de voir c'est l'angle qu'ils ont choisi pour le reportage, est-ce qu'on ira seulement dans l'extrême négatif? Mais oui, il y a des choses qu'on ne voit pas, on...
  8. G

    Random thoughts (*rises from the dead*)

    Indeed, the reference system is dying.
  9. G

    Ask us anything part 3

    I don't use LL so I'll let others answer. I wanted to help with your question, it's intriguing. I presume those who use MERB and can answer your question might not have the same experience as the provider you saw.
  10. G

    Ask us anything part 3

    You want to know if it's really possible for providers to find most of their clientele on LL, considering all the scams (which seem to be most profiles) and the hardship clients have to go through to find legit providers?
  11. G

    Random thoughts (*rises from the dead*)

    I saw Christmas trees out yesterday. No, really, it's not the time. Not yet.
  12. G

    Random thoughts (*rises from the dead*)

    I'm glad I don't have personal social medias!
  13. G

    Random thoughts (*rises from the dead*)

    My personal experience seems to be the exact opposite of what you are saying. I get a lot of new clients while seldomly receiving new reviews. Maybe being in this industry for many years helps, but I am not sure how it's perceived for the new clients who begin to dabble in it.
  14. G

    Random thoughts (*rises from the dead*)

    More emojis!
  15. G

    The Bitching thread

    Because they're the same who write to us "are you available tomorrow morning?" then when you reply "yes, I can see you at 10 tomorrow" they say "oh, but I can only at 8 since I have to be somewhere at 10".