Massage Adagio
Montreal Escorts

Recent content by criss

  1. C

    Sensation

    Not really! I was in Paris only last month, and was asked where I am from and Canada seemed to have been a sufficient answer. Besides, my national identiy was not in question Mr White!
  2. C

    Sensation

    Thanks for your reply! It is just bigotry, there is no justifying it. I can play along and fall in line and be the next Joe to enjoy my time with Rose as our friend above. But I take pride in being principled, and what is worse is I am afraid this behavior has higher ramifications than intended...
  3. C

    Sensation

    Good for you! I had an excellent evening as well!!
  4. C

    Sensation

    Hello All, I am a Canadian from Toronto and wanted to share my experience with Sensation Agency. For background, I am Italian, with a mother from Morocco, but I have lived all my life in Canada. So, I was interested in meeting Rose, and I called the booker, who confirmed the availability and...