Massage Adagio
Montreal Escorts

Recent content by CLOUD 500

  1. C

    Euphoria agency in the news

    Okay I understand now. You are right about those Conservative Evangelistic ones, but do not discount feminists especially radical feminists. I am just saying that they are as much pushing for no prostitution from them as religious zealots are. Progressive does not mean friendly to prostitution.
  2. C

    Euphoria agency in the news

    The Liberals are against it also. They claim to be feminists and say that selling sex is violence against women. The organization are like SWERs. They believe selling sex is exploitation by men. About misandrist, look at twitter I see it all the time in the tweets of various SWs and I see it...
  3. C

    Euphoria agency in the news

    CLES is its name. Look it up. It is a 100% pure feminist organization with zero influence from Conservatives. They operate under Radical Feminism and Abolitionist Feminist. They are a big player in pushing anti-prostitution campaigns. A lot of these women hold misandrist beliefs and same for...
  4. C

    Euphoria agency in the news

    Are you sure about that? Every year during the Grand Prix the media is pushing the anti-prostitution ads and it is coming from a Feminist organizations, there is one big one I forget the name I would have to look it up. Many feminists already got very misandrist tendencies. Conservative or...
  5. C

    Euphoria agency in the news

    They do that to cater to their voter base. They will do what the voters want. They only care to be relected. But remember far-left governments are just as bad. The feminists are also against sex work, they vilify men and infantile women. I just read one girl on Euphoria's website has a new...
  6. C

    Euphoria agency in the news

    Because BBBJ is what most of the clients place greatest emphasis on.
  7. C

    Euphoria agency in the news

    About what are better laws it depends on who you ask. The general public does not care much it is only the small portion of population that care the SWs and the clients. That is the same for all including workers working crap jobs for low wages who keep on working at those places because the...
  8. C

    Euphoria agency in the news

    Managers say this often and in the real world everyone is replaceable. You are just a number. The agencies got racial restrictions now and I seen some with age restrictions. Not all girls seem to want to give all GFE acronyms and the agency lets it slide. Looks like to me the agencies are...
  9. C

    Euphoria agency in the news

    Exactly what my point was. Each person is free to leave and make their own luck and the same goes for the escorts at the agencies. They can leave and work as Indys.
  10. C

    Euphoria agency in the news

    If it were just to pay a bit more and the service matches meaning it is 100% GFE then I would use Indys but the whole jumping hoops to book one is a big no for me. I do not use this much either way, I am more for stripper take outs or SA type of thing. I just use agencies when I want a quick...
  11. C

    Euphoria agency in the news

    I cannot speak for others but the few times I used Merb escorts I used agencies for the no hassle simple easy booking. I can just send a simple text and within minutes I can make a booking. No exchanging email after email, no government IDs, No LinkedIN, no references, and no deposits. To me it...
  12. C

    Charles Millard is in second place at the Quebec elections

    Indeed, I never expected that they would not win even one seat. Yep but QS do not support sovereignty unconditionally, Ruba Ghazal will makes demands to push some of QS's agenda to support Plamondon in a referendum but we will not have to worry about that for two years.
  13. C

    Sensation

    Ohh I always assumed you asked those questions as many girls got restrictions on men of color. I was asked the same questions when booking Tina I thought it was because she had restrictions racial or age.
  14. C

    Eric Duhaime - Quebec Conservative Party Leader, Big Win.

    Support for the PCQ is spreading but you can see support is mostly in the Quebec Beauce area. I am not sure why that area Conservative support is high. If you look at the map it is following the same pattern as usual with Liberal support mostly from the Island of Montreal and the Pontiac area. I...
  15. C

    Charles Millard is in second place at the Quebec elections

    Some are learning as for the first time since the 1930s the Provincial Conservatives got seats in Quebec, they won 19 seats mostly in the Beauce Quebec area. The CAQ has been wiped out.