Classy Angel
Montreal Escorts

Recent content by Ariel18 (Victoria)

  1. A

    Euphoria agency in the news

    THIS! Merci pour ta réponse nuancée. Est-ce que c’est toujours rose? Non. Est-ce qu’on peut etre bien? Oui. C’est un choix individuel, mais là, on essaie de me rentrer dans la gorge que je dois etre « sauvée ». Boy please.
  2. A

    Euphoria agency in the news

    They don’t. That would mean real investigation.
  3. A

    Euphoria agency in the news

    And this is the worst thing that could’ve happened as a result. Now, 30+ girls are left without their jobs or side income. This is unbelievable. Journalists are not “compromising” agencies. They’re reporting things that everyone already knows. Don’t get me wrong : situations were violence and...
  4. A

    Euphoria agency in the news

    I work through an agency, and I personally couldn’t see myself working independently. Keyword here is « personally ». What is good for me might not be good for another person. They manage my appointments, and that works perfectly for me. I’m comfortable there, I choose my own schedule and...
  5. A

    Need Some Diplomatic Wisdom from the Forum Experts

    I don’t know you and I don’t have the precise answer you seem to be seeking but maybe you also have to ask yourself about the reason you are getting attached that fast? And to me, wondering what could’ve been is way worst than dealing with the potential heartbreak. From another point of view...
  6. A

    Elsa from ex-Massage exotica

    Both were not the same person. Elsa from Exotica retired and I don’t know where Elsa from Rouge et Noir is now. Good luck!